If you wish for your order to be delivered before Christmas, please take note of last postal dates for your region.
Note: Christmas Delivery
Ireland: 5PM Irish time, December 20th 2020
UK: 5PM Irish time, December 15th 2020
Rest of Europe: 5PM Irish time, December 14th 2020
Please order before these dates to ensure your parcel is delivered before Christmas.
Unfortunately, we are not currently in a position to deliver the book outside of Europe. We are looking to resolve this in the future so please do email (email@example.com) if you’d like to be informed when this delivery option is available
Terms & Conditions of sale
The following are the terms and conditions for products purchased from our website. Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms, which may at any time, be amended. Your use at any time thereafter constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms as amended.
Delivery Information – Standard Delivery
- We ship to Ireland & Northern Ireland, the UK, Europe and internationally.
- We use An Post standard delivery for our deliveries.
- We will make every possible effort to process your order as soon as possible.
- All Deliveries within Ireland are subject to a charge of €5.00 per book (includes VAT).
- All Deliveries to the UK are subject to a charge of €8.00 per book (includes VAT).
- All Deliveries to Europe are subject to a charge of €12.00 per book (includes VAT).
- For deliveries outside Ireland, UK or Europe delivery charges for these orders are dependent on region. If you don’t find the information you require on this page please get in touch on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to help us deliver your package as quickly and efficiently as possible, please provide the recipient’s telephone number. We ask for recipient telephone numbers so that we can contact people directly in the event of a delivery issue.
- If your delivery country is not listed, please contact us.
- Clonakilty Food Co. reserves the right to alter its shipping rates at any time with increases in fuel surcharges or shipping rates by our shipping service providers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Delivery charges do not include taxes and customs/duties where applicable. Recipients shall be liable for any taxes and or duties applicable upon delivery.
- Nobody home?If the recipient is not there to receive a parcel, An Post has several options available:
- Collect your item by bringing your ‘sorry we missed you notice’ (also called a Docket In Box or DIB notice) and personal identification, such as a driver’s licence, to your local Delivery Service Unit;
- Nominate an agent to collect the item on your behalf. You (the addressee) must sign the ‘sorry we missed you’ notice and the agent must have this and their own identification in order to collect the item;
- Arrange redelivery of the item onlineto the same or an alternative address. Redeliveries take approximately two working days.
- Clonakilty Food Co. reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company and reserves the right to deny access to the www.shop.clonakiltyblackpudding.ie website.
Delayed Deliveries / Insufficient Address Details
We will deliver to the address as you enter it and cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery if the quoted address, phone number or other contact details provided are incorrect. So please be careful when entering delivery address details on our checkout page. If goods have been returned to our premises and must be sent out again, a second delivery charge will apply.
We are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been dispatched.
Parcels will be dispatched Monday’s and Thursday’s. Please allow for sufficient delivery time to your region.
Clonakilty Food Co. does not accept any responsibility for delays in the receipt of orders due to unfavourable weather conditions, customs clearance, customs inspection or any other issue out of our control. Please note that delivery charges on our website do not include customs charges. Recipients outside of the EU may be subject to taxes, duties or customs charges upon delivery.
Order Cancellation & Returns Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you receive from us and the service we provide. Please contact us as soon as you become aware of any issues with your order or of any reason for returning the parcel. If you received a gift, please notify the sender immediately of any defect / damage affecting your delivery and advise them to get in contact with us email@example.com
In the event that the parcel must be returned to us, please ensure your name, address and telephone number are clearly written on a note and accompanies the parcel.
In the event of a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the damaged / faulty item in question including all of the original packaging to Clonakilty Food Co. Western Road, Clonakilty, Cork, P85 V966, within 10 working days. We recommend obtaining proof of postage. A full refund minus the shipping costs will be made on receipt of the returned goods. Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs when returning unwanted goods. Please note that we reserve the right of non-refund in the event that goods were not faulty or were not appropriately treated at destination.
Please note that refunds will not apply in the following circumstances
- If the address provided is incorrect or incomplete
- If delivery was delayed due to inclement weather or strikes
- In other extraordinary circumstances such as bad weather, customs clearance, customs inspection or any other customs regulation
- We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect
Any exchanges are entirely at the discretion of management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Management is not obliged to exchange or refund goods that have been mistakenly ordered. However, common sense and discretion will be exercised in reaching any decision.
Order cancellation requests must be made within 24 hours of purchase. Once your item has been shipped, we cannot take cancellation requests. To initiate an order cancellation, refund, or exchange, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will get back to you right away.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
PLACING A PRE-ORDER
In order to place a Pre-order you will need to provide certain information, including but not limited to your name, address and billing information. It is your responsibility to make sure this information is accurate and up to date. If we do not have accurate information we will not be able to inform you when the Pre-order is available for purchase or refund any Pre-order payments, if applicable.
Pre-order Payments do not guarantee availability of the Product but represent your offer to buy the Product when it is generally released for sale.
When you place a Pre-order you will need to pay the full upfront price of the Product. You may cancel your Pre-order and get a full refund of your Pre-order Payments at any time before the Product has been despatched, just contact us on email@example.com.
I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *